Activity I - Densities of solids
- List the objects that you tested (at least 3) and the densities that you found.
- Describe the method you used to determine the densities of these objects.
- Discuss your understanding for the densities of solids.
- What did you think about this activity? Is there anything that you think would make it more engaging?
Activity II - Densities of liquids
- What densities did you determine for the different liquids? List them.
- Describe your attempt to layer the liquids? How did you determine the order that they should be layered?
- Provide a picture, or an illustration, that represents the layers that you created.
- Discuss your understanding for the densities of liquids?
- What did you think about this activity? Is there anything that could make it more engaging?
Activity III - Densities of gases
- What did you determine the density of He to be?
- Describe, in detail, your method of figuring out what the density of He is.
- Remember to include any necessary calculations and reasoning that you used and walk me through your problem solving.
- Good Luck! - Oh yeah, tell me what your thoughts were about this exercise.