If needed, below is a copy of the lab. Although we worked in groups, be sure to turn in an individual lab report by tomorrow (Tuesday October 8th).
- What did you learn, or find significant, from this lab experience?
- How might this lab experience help you in future learning?
- This type of laboratory work is sometimes referred to as pre-scripted, or cookbook-like. Why do you think it is called this?
- What type of science work would you describe as not being pre-scripted, or cookbook-like?
- Later in our course, you will get the opportunity to design your own experiment. What do you think will be necessary to do this?
Well-constructed responses are expected. Take some time to reflect on each of the prompts, and try to be thoughtful and careful in preparing your responses (organize your ideas and check for spelling and grammar). I look forward to reading your insights!
Also, you have been assigned a partner from the other half of our team. Reply briefly to their post, either by adding your thoughts, or commenting on one of their responses. Below is the list of student pairings.